I am a Registered Nurse and a Licensed Massage Therapist. I believe that massage therapy is important as a preventive and complementary approach to health and wellness. In addition to promoting relaxation and a sense of well being, massage therapy can help decrease pain, improve flexibility and re-energize the mind and body.
As an RN, I have supported people on their journey to wellness and recovery. As a massage therapist, I am able to customize a treatment plan in order to help you reach your wellness goals.
I am passionate about my work as a massage therapist and continually seek out opportunities to learn new techniques in order to achieve the best results for my clients.
My certifications/education are:
- Completed a 940-hour Professional Massage Therapy Program
- Completed 60 hours of John F Barnes Myofascial Release training
- Completed a 24-hour Oncology Massage training endorsed by the Society for Oncology Massage
- Completed an 18 hour Thai Bamboo training in Thailand.
- Completed advanced Thai massage training in Thailand